The Pure Signals PS-10 10db Inline dual band low noise pre-amplifier will improve the signal to noise levels, reduce the effects of signal reflections generated from long coax feeds, reduce the requirement to increase the coax diameter, and and remove the need to install larger Power Amplifiers.
Each Pure Signals in-line pre-amplifier will cover the frequency range 824MHz to 1990MHz.
Used in a DAS system a Pure Signal 10dB in line pre-amp will give you at least 100 times gain and improve performance and signal sensitivity without degrading signal quality.
Technical support, warranty and all repairs are available in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
The exceptionally reliable pre amp board is housed in a contemporary designed high grade machined aluminum casing to ensure for an extremely robust, durable and waterproof product. The pre-amp will withstand the harshest temperature environments from -45ºC to +55ºC.
Like all Telcosat products, the Pure Signals in-line pre-amp is designed and manufactured in Canada.
If you have any questions regarding the application or use of a Pure Signals In-line pre-amp please contact us today and a member of our design team would be pleased to assist you.
* Boosts low level signal.
* Maintains quality signal to noise.
* Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for additional high priced cellular boosters.
* Transparent to the quality of the existing signal.
* Accepts higher signal levels without distorting the output.
* Plug and play, no knobs or complicated set up required.
* Allows indoor building areas with weak or dead spot
signals to have full cellular service.
* Enhance cell phone reception in hospitals, medical centers and governmental buildings.
* Supports 800 MHz and 1900 MHz cellular service.
* Maximum Power output - +20dBm.
* Maximum input signal 0dBm.
* Gain range 10db (Model PS-10)
* Power: 120 VAC wall adapter (optional) 12/24 VDC via coax
* Low power requirements - 5 watts
* Extreme temperature capability / -45° to +55° Celsius
* Small footprint.
* Lightweight (1Kg, 2.2lbs)
* 1 Year Warranty
Send us a message describing your cell phone signal reception requirement >>>>>>>>>>>>